All references to "we," "our," "ours" and "Fiberopticinternet.com" refers to the staff of Fiberopticinternet.com, its parent organization "Internet Heaven" (the "COMPANY"), plus all third parties used for administration and running of the web site and/or internal workings of the Fiberopticinternet process. All references to "the Site", "the Web Site" and "the Website" refers to any and all the information and data held online at any and all of the websites created, managed and/or affiliated with the COMPANY. All references to Advertisers and/or Adverts and/or Sponsors refers to the images, text and other details that have been placed on the site at the request of a third party for which that third party has paid us or will pay us a fee - if you unsure as to which parts of the Site have been set aside for Advertisers and/or Adverts and/or Sponsors then please contact us. All references to "you," "yours," and "submitting individual" refers to all persons who visit the Site and/or utilize any services that may be available on the the Site from time to time.
Summary & Disclaimer: This website is provided free of charge for the use of visitors. We make no assurances for the correctness of any information provided on this site either supplied by members of Fiberopticinternet's staff or any third parties. All comments submitted on pages of this site become the property of Fiberopticinternet and may be subject to change for, but not limited to, inappropriate language, punctuation and grammatical errors, invalid language characters and spam. The comments submitted and shown on this site are not fact checked and are the opinions of the submitter and you are responsible for your own reactions to the comments posted. Any information on this website should not be construed as financial advice and any statistics offered such as, but not limited to, "Best" and "Popular" are based on statistical data through the use of the website by it's visitors, not on any price checking and/or direct recommendations by their customers. This is a free service, you don't have to use it, if you can't take responsibility for your own actions and decisions in life then don't use our site. Always seek advice from a qualified IT advisor prior to making any decision. Any personal details we collect via the website are for use by our company in managing the service we provide and are not sold to any third party. Any link or reference to advertised firms on our website are just that - advertisements - and should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation. We may receive a fee from an advertiser in relation to any products and/or services you purchase from them after leaving our site.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SITE WAS ONLY LAUNCHED IN DECEMBER OF 2009 AND IT MAY TAKE SEVERAL MONTHS UNTIL THE AVAILABILITY OF STATISTICAL DATA ALLOWS THE RANKING METHODS TO BE MORE TRUE TO GENERAL USAGE.
This Site and the content herein is the intellectual property of Fiberopticinternet, which is run by a sole proprietary under the trading name Internet Heaven. You may contact either via the following address:
Fiberopticinternet.com, PO Box 18678, Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, AB42 3YR, United Kingdom.
You should carefully read the following terms before using the Site. By using the Site you are agreeing to become bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms you should not use the Site.
1. We agree to provide you access to the Site in accordance with the Terms and you agree to abide by same.
2. You are responsible for providing and maintaining all personal computer and communications equipment and Internet access accounts necessary to gain access to the Site.
3. You are responsible for any communications, messages and other information that you receive as a result of your use of the Site and bear the entire responsibility for any losses that you may experience as a result of your use of the Site.
4. This Site provides a portal for transactions between you and the herein referenced services provided by an advertiser on our website. Should You enter into a transaction with companies that you see advertised or even just mentioned on Our site, You will be entering into a relationship with them and not with Our Company as well. Use of this Site constitutes acknowledgement of Our limited role in such transactions and a waiver of any claims against Our Company arising out of transactions effected through the Site. We make no endorsement or warranty of any kind with respect to any services offered directly or indirectly through the site, with respect to any transaction entered into through the site or with respect to any information provided via the site.
5. We assume that the Site is clear and laid out to the best of our abilities and it should be very clear that all companies listed on the site are just advertisers. If you submit any information to us regarding your account with an advertised firm we will not be able to pass any information on to anyone and the email will simply be deleted and any mail or items posted to us will be destroyed after 60 days - we will do our best to ensure secure disposal of such items but sometimes this may not be possible and by sending such to us you agree to release us from any responsibility, either financial or otherwise, of any losses you may encounter due to those items being destroyed and/or any losses incurred due to those items being disposed of incorrectly by us.
6. You agree to use the Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations. All information including but not limited to ideas, suggestions, concepts and graphics, submitted to us through the Site will become our exclusive property.
7. By using this Site you understand and agree that Our "sole responsibility" is to Our advertisers in ensuring that their adverts are seen by our Site's visitors, and therefore We are not responsible for: a) any incorrect information provided by the advertiser either on our site or theirs; b) the quality of service provided by any advertiser; c) failure by you to obtain the services of the advertiser.
8. You agree that you shall not submit any documentation, photographs or any other type of materials regarding any current accounts your have or accounts you wish to purchased to Fiberopticinternet either through mail, courier, electronically or any other means and you agree to indemnify Us for any breach of the same. Furthermore, you agree that We shall not be held responsible for the care or control of any information or documentation you may send to our offices. Any and all such materials should only be sent to your proposed or current account provider.
9. The Site displays information regarding offers available from advertisers. PLEASE NOTE, not all insurers offer the same deals or discounts therefore, you agree to be solely responsible for checking with the advertisers to determine whether or not those offers apply to their services and/or your particular account type and/or geographical/legal location.
10. You accept that the Site is provided on an "as is, as available" basis. We disclaim all implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose with regard to the Site and the entire risk as to the quality performance and use of the services is with you.
11. We accept no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on the Site by Fiberopticinternet staff or third parties whether employed by us to provide information or not. We disclaim all warranties with regard to information posted on the Site, whether posted by us or any third party. This disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall we be liable for any special indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information provided and/or posted on the Site.
12. Any mention of Regulatory Bodies, current laws and/or legislation, Charities, Services and/or any other reference to any company, organisation, individual, news or information does not infer and is not meant to indicate that We are subject to the regulations, codes of practice and/or standards of and/or having any affiliation with that company, organisation, individual, news or information source.
13. We may obtain data about you in the course of your accessing the Site. In accordance with good Data Protection principles, we need your consent to using that information for our marketing and mailing purposes, which may include the transfer of such data to our Site Advertisers and Sponsors, which may change from time to time. By visiting our site with your web browser set to allow us to collect these details and/or by using any of the services available on the site from time to time you will be taken to have provided that consent. At no time will your details be passed or sold to any firm unless it is in direct relation to the successful running, maintenance or adaptation of the Fiberopticinternet website.
14. Where we provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for either a) information purposes only; or b) they are advertisers and we receive a fee for displaying a link to their Site or a fee for actions you take on the advertiser's Site. Such links are not endorsements by Us of any products or services provided by the Website and/or company linked to and we make no endorsement or approval of the same.
15. Should any part of these Terms for any reason be declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the validity of any remaining portion and such remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect as if the invalid portion of these terms had been eliminated.
16. These terms and conditions are made under UK law and this Site is operated from the United Kingdom. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing the Site. Any claim relating to the use of the Site or the materials contained on the Site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom (regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law). You irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the United Kingdom in all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Site. You hereby irrevocably waive any objection which you may now or hereafter have to the laying of venue of any actions or proceedings arising out of or in connection with these Terms brought in the courts referred to in the preceding sentence and hereby further irrevocably waive and agree not to plead or claim in any such court that any such action or proceeding brought in any such court has been brought in an inconvenient forum. In the event any dispute arises between you and Our Company concerning the use of the Site, it shall be resolved in accordance with the alternative dispute resolution procedure set forth in the following sentence. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to your use of the Site, the relationship resulting in or from your use of the Site, the breach of any duties hereunder or any other relationship, transaction or dealing between you and Our Company (collectively "Disputes") will be settled by binding arbitration. Such arbitration shall be conducted in the city of Aberdeen, United Kingdom. Any award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered as a judgment or order and confirmed or enforced by either you or Our COMPANY in any court having competent jurisdiction thereof. The failure of either party to exercise any rights granted hereunder shall not operate as a waiver of any of those rights. The arbitrators will not be empowered to award any consequential, indirect and/or punitive damages. This agreement to arbitrate will survive termination of these Terms. If these Terms are found not to be subject to arbitration, the parties hereto knowingly and willingly waive any right they have under applicable law to a trial by jury in any dispute arising out of or in any way related to related to this agreement or the issues raised by that dispute.
17. Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, We reserve the right to use any details and/or information submitted through this website in whatever way and/or means it deems fit. This includes, but is not limited to statistical analysis by Us and any third parties and/or third party software. We also reserves the right, at Our sole discretion, to stop providing any and/or all service for any reason or no reason whatsoever.
18. We disclaim all responsibility or liability for the content, reliability, operation or availability of the Site. As this Site provides the service free of charge (for no consideration from you) to the public and as no professional advice is being given or performed, no claims for damages can be pursued by you against Our Company.
19. By purchasing a product or service from one of the Advertised Insurance companies or any other Advertiser on this Site You also agree that We are not responsible in any way for the quality of that product or service or how Your personal information is handled by that Advertiser.
20. a) The material available through the Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material available through the Site. The use of Site and the material available through the Site is at your own risk and is provided "as is". Changes are periodically made to the Site, and may be made at any time, without notice. All comments submitted by our Site users which are added to various pages around the site, though monitored for spamming and inappropriate material, are not checked as to their validity or source. You accept that these comments are opinions of people who have visited our site and not any real representation of the subject commented on.
21. The Company and it's affiliates will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Site or arising from the alleded negligence of the Company, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damanges. You hereby release and forever discharge the Company and it's officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their repective successors and assigns from any and all manner of liability, claims, counterclaims, demands, setoffs, damages or causes of action, which you now have or which may hereafter accrue, whether heretofore asserted or unasserted, known or unknown, arising out of, or in any way relating to the use of the Site by you. Specifically including but not limited to any claims based in whole of in part upon the alleged negligence of the Company in operating the Site or otherwise.
22. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our company, and its officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries, parent Company, and affiliates, and their respective successors and assigns, from and against any and all losses, costs, liabilities, obligations, damages, deficiencies, expenses, actions, suits, proceedings, demands, assessments and/or judgments, including reasonable legal fees, that are caused by, or result or arise from, any breach of these Terms by you, or the use of the Site by you or any other person using the Site under your authority.
23. All content included on the Site, including content within the Site, such as text, graphics, button icons, images, and software ("Material"), is the exclusive property of Our Company or the Advertiser, and protected by international copyright laws. We authorize you to view and download the Material of this Site only for your internal use as a user of the Site, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copies of the Material. Material may not be modified in any way or reproduced or publicly displayed, performed, or distributed or otherwise used for any public or commercial purpose. For purposes of these Terms, any use of the Material on this Site for any purpose is prohibited. The trademarks, Site marks and logos ("Trademarks") used and displayed on the Site, including content within the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Our Company and others. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, without the written permission of the Trademark owner.
25. Our Company may, in its sole discretion, change, add or remove any portion of these Terms, at any time, by posting a new Agreement to the Site. The new Terms will become effective and binding upon you immediately after being posted to the Site. These Terms were last revised on December 1st, 2009.
1. Compliance: We are in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and are registered as a data controller. We also comply with the principles of European Union Data Protection Directive to the extent that it relates to electronic as opposed to manually held data.
2. Website Data Collection: We automatically collect some information when you visit the Site such as your IP address which we may use to enhance your experience on our site including, but not limited to, providing relevant advertisements based on your geo-location. We may also use this information to analyse how different parts of our Site are used.
3. Your Personal Data: Any personal data submitted by you to this Site, or any data you allow us to collect through your web browser settings, may be used in, but not limited to, the production of statistical reports and/or related marketing materials and/or in order to comply with any applicable laws and/or requests under legal process. We will only collect, retain and/or use personal data to the extent that it is strictly necessary for our purposes.
Our company and this website use several third parties who use tracking software which is embedded into our own website coding to track visitors they have referred to our Site and/or to track the movements of visitors whilst on our Site. The information these external companies receive include, but are not limited to, the following: The URL of the website from which you came to our Site, the time and date of your visit, your browser type, your preferred language, how long you stayed on our site, whether you are a return visitor and the IP address you visited from.
4. Disclosure of Your Personal Data: Many of the adverts you see on our website will have their own tracking and/or cookies embedded to pass similar details to the information we log to the advertiser or the company they are using to promote their services. We are not privy to all the details that they collect and we suggest that you contact them directly to confirm what information they hold and for how long. Personal data which we collect about you when you visit this Site will be disclosed only to the following types of persons:
Those involved in the running and maintenance of the Site;
Those involved in marketing and promoting the Site, including, but not limited, to the Advertisers and/or Sponsors themselves;
5. Data Access & Corrections: Upon receipt of your written request, we will disclose to you your Personal Data held by us, we shall correct or delete inaccurate details and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. We regularly delete data which is no longer required or is outdated.
6. Trans-Border Data Transfers: We normally transfer data collected on our Site out of the European Economic Area. Furthermore, as the internet is made up of a large variety of international connections and if you are visiting this Site from outside the European Economic Area the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting the Site and communicating electronically with us you consent to these transfers.
7. Law: This policy forms only part of our Site Terms and Conditions and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. You agree to submit any dispute arising out of your use of this Site to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
If you have any questions please contact us:
For terms and conditions of individual merchants featured on the site, please check their online facilities.